Welcome to TF2EASY.COM
- 1.GENERAL RULES AND ISSUES
1.1 How do I play?
- All you have to do is login to our website with your Steam profile, click deposit, choose the skins you want to play with send a trade to our bot. Your skins will appear in the game shortly after.
- 1.2 What skins do you accept?
- As of right now, we accept only Team Fortress 2 skins.
- 1.3 Is there a minimum amount that I can play with?
- This depends on the game-mode, you can find more information about this on individual game-mode pages.
- 1.4 How long does a game take?
- Game duration depends on game-modes and is specified in each game-mode page.
- 1.5 How do we set the prices for skins?
- We use external APIs to determine skin prices and constantly update them..
- 1.6 How does the ticket system?
- You get virtual tickets when you deposit your skins. For each submitted skin worth $1 you will get 100 tickets.At the end of the game, the system randomly selects a ticket which wins the game.The more tickets you have, the higher your chance of winning is.
- 1.7 How can I know the game wasn't rigged?
- At the beginning of each round, the website generates a random number between 0 and 1 (e.g. 0.282796734) and encrypts it through the SHA256 algorithm. The encrypted result can be seen when the round starts. When the round ends, website multiplies the number generated at the start of the round with the total amount of tickets to determine which ticket won.
For example: if the random number was: 0.349284329432 and there were a total of 10000 tickets, then the winning ticket is: 10000 * 0.349284329432 = 3493
- 1.8 What does the round winner get?
- The winner gets all the skins from the game, minus the site commission fee.
- 1.9 How big is the commission?
- Service fee varies from 0 to 10 percent(7% if you have TF2EASY.COM added to your steam nickname, 3% if you have 90% or more to win the game)..
- 1.10 I missed a game that I joined, what do I do?
- Click on your profile, there will be a history of all the games you joined.
- 1.11 How do I get the winnings?
- The bot will send you the trade automatically after the game ends..
- 1.12 I can't accept the trade offer!
- Steam might be having issues, so try again a few times, if that doesn't work, contact support.
- 1.13 I can't find an answer to my question.
- We are always happy to help, contact us through our support page :)
- 2.QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME
2.1 Why does the bot keep rejecting my offer?
Make sure that:
- You send only TF2 skins.
- Your account is linked to a Steam mobile authenticator for at least 7 days.
- Your trade link on our site is correct.
- You are not trying to take items from the bot.
- 2.2 My skins went in to the next game
Sometimes that happens when you deposit your skins too late in to the round or when Steam is having issues.
- 2.3 My skins didn't enter the game
- Make sure that you have confirmed the offer via a mobile authenticator Steam Guard..
If the trade has been accepted, but your skins were not in the game, please contact Technical Support.
- 2.4 I sent some of the skins by accident, can I cancel the trade?
- If you accepted the trade through your mobile authenticator, you will have to be fast and cancel the trade through steam before the bot accepts it.
- 3.WINNING THE GAME
3.1 How much time does it take for bot to send me my offer??
Usually you will get your trade offer in less then 1 minute, but in rare cases it can take up to 15 minutes.
- 3.2 I haven't received the skins I won.
- Check if your trade-link is correct in the settings page
- Your inventory privacy settings should be set to public..
3.3 I accidentally cancelled my trade-offer with the win.
Please contact customer support.
- We will never share private information(trade-links & etc) about our users.
- I think I saw a similar site back in the day...
- You're not wrong!
You are most probably thinking about CSGONERF, which was our last project and we did make a similar design to the one CSGONERF had, because people loved it :)
How do I play? What?
- If you want to start playing on our site all you need to do is send the steam skins you want to play with to our bot.
- The system will put you in our game and give you tickets for your skins. The amount of tickets you get will depend on the value of your skin.
- The values of skins are determined by 3rd party sites..
- The game timer starts when there's at least 2 players in the game.
- When the timer ends, the game ends too and we randomly choose 1 winner that takes all of the skins, minus the site fees.
- Everyone else gets points for playing on the site that they can later use to take out different skins.
The more valuable skins you put in the game, the higher your chances are of winning!
Rules in short:
- 1. By authorizing on the site through Steam, you agree with all Rules and User agreement. Their texts can be changed at any moment without notifying the User.
- 2. All the skins sent to the bot are considered as charitable contribution.
- 3. The maximum number of skins per round and amounts of deposits are described in the game rooms.
- 4. Every game is charged with a fee of 10%. The fee for the first player who made a deposit is 7%. For players with "TF2EASY.COM" in the username - 7%. If you have 90% or more to win the game - only 3%.
- 5. If your inventory is hidden in the Steam settings, or an incorrect trade offer link is entered on the site, the Bot will try to re-send the prize every 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Only virtual skins from TF2 are accepted.
- 7. You must accept your winning offer from the Bot within 5 minutes after the game is over. If you don't do that, you may lose your skins.
- 8. If, by accident, you declined the offer from the Bot, contact the support in 12 hours and your prize will be re-sent.
- 9. In case steam lags, your skins might go into the next game.
- 10. The following things are prohibited on the site: Spamming. Asking for items from other players. Insulting the site or administration. Advertising other websites The act of breaking these rules will result in a ban.
- We pay for found vulnerabilities and bugs, if you found any, please contact the support and attach a video / screenshot..
- If you are interested in a partnership please contact the support.
- How do we know who won? click me
If you are still having issues after performing the steps above, contact our customer support.How does it work?
- Players get awarded with the items shown below at the end of the event. (TOP-10)
- The event is biweekly (every 2 weeks), the countdown above shows how much time is left until the current event ends.
- For every 0.01$ you play with you get 1 ticket. Tickets are only granted if there was at least 3% site commission out of the total pot of the game you deposited in. (High Jackpot & Coinflip)
- For Upgrader, all Upgrades give you 1 ticket per 0.01$
WARNING! If we catch you teaming or using Alt Accounts, you will get disqualifed.Are you sure?Pressing "Yes" will lock your account for 24 hours and you will not be able to access the website.
- 3.2 I haven't received the skins I won.
- 1.1 How do I play?